We normally rent for a minimum stay of one week, but sometimes shorter periods fit, so please do send us all your requests.
Sorry, we do not offer Caricom Rates but do remember: discounts are always available if booking last-minute, or on reservations of 2 weeks or more.
Rates are quoted in US Dollars and are the total cost per night for the full apartment.
|SEASONAL DATES||4 Person||6 Persons|
Low Season - 1st September to 17th December
High Season - 18th December to 31st August
|Peak Season - Christmas, NYE, Carnival/Cool Down, Easter
The prices include
- Pantry basics and cleaning supplies
- Housekeeping services up to 6 days a week
- Calls on landline to other local landline numbers
- Use of mobile phone for the convenience of our foreign guests
- Local outgoing and all incoming phone calls on landline
- High speed wireless internet access
- Linen, bedding and towels for bath and poolside
- Cable TVs and sound systems
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Advice of manager on a range of services
Also included for guests staying 4+ nights, or paying regular Full occupancy rates for 6 persons
- Private airport transfers with Meet and Greet @ Mahi Mahi
- A welcome pack on arrival
The prices do not include
- Breakages which must be paid for before departure
- Additional domestic requirements, e.g. shopping, cooking
- Optional services and tours arranged with the manager
- Bank charges
Bookings are confirmed on payment of a 30% deposit by credit card courtesy of Pay Pal, or via bank transfer. A further 30% is payable 8 weeks before arrival. The remaining 40% can be paid on arrival in cash or by PayPal 5 – 7 working days before scheduled date.
Cancellations are subject to an administrative fee of US$100 plus loss of all deposits paid if the cancellation is made less than 60 days before the reserved arrival date. We strongly recommend you check that cancellation is included in your holiday insurance package.